This professional 19" constant current amplifier allows optimal adjustment to the size of the ring loop to be supplied and the integrated AGC level automatic guarantees the hearing impaired optimum intelligibility without volume fluctuations. This guarantees the hearing aid wearer optimum reception with good speech intelligibility at all times. In addition, the constant current amplifier supplies a frequency-independent current and thus a better transmission of the high-frequency range, which is very important for the intelligibility of speech.
- 2 balanced microphone inputs with phantom power, 1 balanced line input
- Automatic volume control (AGC) to improve speech intelligibility
- Function display for checking the proper functioning of the hearing loop
- Complies with DIN-IEC60 118-4
- Designed to supply rooms up to 800 m²
- 19" housing variant 1HE